Wednesday, July 18, 2007

Mango Cravings

It's a breezy, sunny day right outside my square of a window, and I'm in the midst of craving for a cold bowl of dessert/icecream/whatever comes cold.

To be specific, there's a particular dessert back in my mind that is in definite want by my saliva glands right now.



Mmm...creamy mango dessert with pomelo & sago bits from Mei Hong Yuen. Absolutely drool-worthy. It's such an enormous pity there's nothing like this in Perth. Just the image of the refreshingly cold, smooth yellow liquid flowing down my throat, drenching each and every of my thirsty glands is just enough to make my mouth salivate.

I reckon MHY would be the best bet for this mango dessert. Others I have tried, but were either a little diluted or stripped of the right amount of fresh sweet mangoes needed for the eureka!-flavour to permeate through. Pity the portion is a little meagre for my taste.

Enough rumblings. A substitution is needed for this much beloved dessert. Big sigh.

No comments: