Sunday, August 5, 2007

Colourful Citrus Candy



My daughter bought me a bottle of the multi-coloured, multi-flavoured ones when she came back home during her first semester in her foundation year. Though I am not a candy fan, the attractive looking glass that encapsulate the colourful candy makes an unusual gift and is a sure conversation piece.



The candy, or more specifically, ROC candy originates from Perth. Within the city, the solitary store is found at 34/36 Piccadilly Arcade700 Hay StPerth WA 6000.

Flavours ran the gamut - from citrus based to peppermint, and from aniseed to lavender. According to the good people at the store, natural colours and flavours. are used where possible. Their bestseller is the watermelon and multi-coloured ones (which I promptly bought at my last visit in July this year).

No comments: